View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I have LOTS of Klonopin... Even tho my anxiety is highest in the morning, and I need the Klonopin the most then, I'm just not comfortable, and I don't think it's wise, for me to take more than 1 1/4mg and drive. I take more when I get home if I feel I need it.

The NP didn't seem to have much experience with swollen lymph nodes in the crotch lol So, she asked the other NP (the doctors were all on vacation) for her input. Lyme disease came up, which would explain ALL the symptoms I have been having, but that would be too easy, wouldn't it? She's testing me for that, and a UTI, and ordered a CBC with diff (that I'm aware of). My eosinophil count has been high since September, so there's that, too...

I'm so very sad because I think that my Rocky is going to leave us soon
He doesn't seem uncomfortable at all, and we plan on letting him pass away peacefully, but if he starts to look like he's suffering at all, I will take him to the vet, who would probably want me to have him put down
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-04-2018), Dmom3005 (07-04-2018), mymorgy (07-04-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-04-2018)