View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 08:16 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Rocky's 14.
He's been up and down for days... very lethargic, has looked out of it, and at times his breathing has looked irregular... hasn't been eating, and had shown little interest in drinking water, even though I kept putting fresh cold bowls of it by him. We have been giving him lots of love and affection, and he has still been enjoying that.
I was so happy because he started to perk up a bit yesterday. He looked better, was moving around more, drank more water, ate a little, and used the box a couple of times. He doesn't look very good this morning, but maybe he will just have some good days and bad days for a while? IDK.

I'm sorry that you have to worry about Nipper like that all the time, Donna
21 is a long life for a pet... you must have loved him, and cared for him, very well.

The test for Lyme is just a blood test. It's treated with oral or IV antibiotics. I don't know how they decide which way to administer them. The test results are pending until tomorrow.

I went online and was able to get the rest of the test results tho:
I do not have a UTI, but there are signs of my kidney disease in my urine that have never popped up before (it's been apparent in my blood tho), but at least they're mild. I see the nephrologist on the 24th, and I'll have more labs, which will hopefully be better, before I go.
My total white count is normal, but my eosinophils are still high, so are my lymphocytes, and my neutrophils are low. But my WBC break down has been off since September, and there hasn't been much change. Nothing earth shattering there.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-05-2018), Mari (07-06-2018), mymorgy (07-05-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-05-2018)