View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 03:46 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

The tilted head may or may not have any relation to a subtle neck injury. The inflammation of an unstable neck can interrupt blood flow or nerve signals. Sleeping posture can make a huge difference. For some, an upper cervical chiro or PT therapy can help but personal discipline to sleep in good alignment is the key. A upper cervical treatment can be ruined by a night of bad posture.

The minimum of vitamins is affordable and valuable. B-12, B-50 Complex, D-3, Calcium-Magnesium, Omega 3 fish oil. Curcumin concentrate can get expensive but is worthwhile.

The need to lift your head suggests you strained the muscles in the front of the neck. This is usually in a whiplash injury. I've experienced if from whiplash. It just indicated neck strain.

I found my best sleep was in a recliner with my head supported so it does not roll to the side. Finding that best position can be a challenge but pay the most rewards. After learning to sleep on my back, in a recliner, I can now sleep on my back in bed and wake up in the same position. I usually wake up alert and rested.

There are lots of notes and alarm apps on smart phones that can help with poor memory. I don't use a smart phone because I lose things easily because I forget where I set it down. I have a flip phone that I keep on a lanyard around my neck.

I think there are many things you can learn so you can do more with your life. You just need some help figuring them out. Learning memory work-arounds and sound/voice accommodations are the most important.

What do you do to accommodate sounds and voices?

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote