View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Rocky is doing much better!
He is moving around more, looking a little better, and eating again (and actually keeping it down now). He may hang in there for quite a while!
He is farting constantly tho, and they are heinous!!!

I do not have Lyme disease.
I got a love note from an RN saying that my PCP looked at my lab results and everything was "all good." lol

But... NO. I had already viewed the results on the hospital's website. And while my total WBC count was normal, my eosinophils and lymphocytes were high, and my neutrophils were low. This has been going on since September. So, I thought about it in context, and said while I was happy all the testing came back negative, I was still feeling like s- and was concerned about the WBC diff, especially since I now have large swollen lymph nodes in my groin.

I got a message back from the RN saying that she and my PCP went over my lab results and imaging "in detail," and he was ordering more blood work, an ultrasound of my groin to check the lymph nodes, and a brain MRI (I would rather have my neuro decide if that is necessary or not tho), and they would "get to the bottom of what's going on with (me)."

I had my blood drawn yesterday, and the ultrasound is on Monday. The MRI is scheduled for the 17th, but I hope it's not necessary.
I should be able to view the routine lab results tomorrow, but I don't know how long the "fancy" blood tests take.

I just want to feel better, but I'm sick of all this f- s-

In happier news, I got my nails done yesterday. They are a beautiful shade of violet
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-08-2018), Dmom3005 (07-07-2018), mymorgy (07-07-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-07-2018)