View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 08:33 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I could view all my recent lab results right now. He ordered another CBC with diff (even tho I JUST had one drawn), but he also ordered other blood work that I don't think I should look at because I don't think I could handle the results if they came back irregular. At the same time, I don't know if I can NOT look at them.

I read the doctor's order for the inguinal (groin) ultrasound, but it says it's just for the left side. The swollen lymph nodes are on both sides. If they think I'm going back to have the right side imaged later because of their error, they are mistaken.

Corey's birthday is tomorrow, our anniversary is Tuesday, and my birthday is Wednesday. Corey's favorite meal is strip steak and mashed potatoes, so that is what I'll be making him tomorrow night for dinner. We may do something next weekend for our anniversary. IDK what I want to do for dinner on my bday.

We have to do laundry today. We're both really excited about that. lol. I'd like to leave early because it's supposed to get up to 88 degrees in the afternoon.

I have to buy a new Keurig because we're encountering new problems with the one we have now. I will have to do some research before I buy a new one tho. I bought the one we have now at BBB with a 20% off coupon, but we'll see...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-08-2018), Dmom3005 (07-09-2018), mymorgy (07-08-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-08-2018)