View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 06:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Cheri

So sorry to hear about the tradedy you posted. Life is too short and we sometimes taked it for granted. It makes our problems seem at bay when we hear of others suffering so.
I am sorry about your problems too, what happended? are you in need of a cane?? of was it a one time fall?

I use a walker all the time and a scooter outside. I wanted to ask your professional insight. What do you think of stem cell using adult stem cell. I have one lesion in the spinal cord that is about 1 and 1/2 inches long between the shoulder blades then one small one tiny one in the brain. I have lost so much mobilty and have been tested for devics and am clear of that. My doctor said in the future if they perfect stem cell i would be a canidate for it. That gives me hope!!! I need hope as I am on 1/2 dose novantrone and copaxone treamtent. I don't know if he is going to continue novantrone anymore as we need to discuss that now that I am on copaxone. I jsut want to get better. I have had problems and he has given me two doses of steroids that start with a "d". can't remember exactly the name but they are remarkable. How I wish there was something out there like steroids that we caould take continually. I can do the bike peddalar when I am on them and feel so much stronger. What a difference.

well I look forward to your insight and appriecate your freindship may be someday we can meet. Have you heard anything from Mary??? Hugs, Christine
christine bauman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote