Thread: More CRPS
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:22 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
I am so sorry. I know that feeling well when you know something to be but can't get people to listen. Right now I have a bit of the opposite going on with my shoulder. Deep down...I feel that is NOT rsd...but I can't get anyone to listen. It's hard to describe but when you have rsd...you KNOW what that feels like and this is just different and I feel like if they really looked they would find some kind of a bad tear or detachment in there because almost 3 years later and I cannot lift that arm without a terrible ripped/tearing pain and the only thing that makes it better is pressure on that spot along my scapula. My husband found an article about an obscure type of muscle tear that is almost always sports related...often in water skiers...but it fits my symptoms almost exactly and when I fell that arm got stuck as I fell and I ended up turning mid air because it got jerked (much as one might imagine an arm getting pulled when, say, water skiing). So we'll see what the Dr thinks of that Thursday. I have to take some notes so I remember to ask about it.
Please let us know. I visited my surgeon, just to confirm that it is RSD, not arthritis (he said I have none)and told him about my other issues, and his reply,” you are not wrong, you know your body.” So good luck, I hope you get a diagnostic test to help you confirm.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (07-11-2018)