View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 05:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Starz,

My mother took her to her neurologist today. I personally think he's an idiot. He was my doctor for my TOS and I don't think I received the best care.

I provided her with information I received here and my mother provided her with some information she received. The doctor was completely non-receptive. He gave her a prescription for pain med for 3 months and then, I guess, they are done. So time is an issue. He used to drive me crazy beacuse when you were in his office for a consultation he had to type everything into his computer! How do you pay attention? He wants her to go to a pain management doctor. I have been to two. One did not give me enough to get out of bed in the morning. The other distributed like candy.

She told my mother she couldn't talk about it today. She cried in the office and cried going home. My sister is sixty and my mom is 82. I have to find someone for her to go to soon or she will end up in ER in major pain and withdrawl. I know we have a few months but it's hard to get appointments.
LinJane03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Starznight (07-12-2018)