View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you for all the birthday wishes!

I did have a happy birthday! My brother texted me in the morning to invite me out to lunch. It was a rare treat to go out socially at all, and I don't get to see him often, so it was very nice. I took a nap when I got home, and we ordered out for dinner. Corey bought me lovely anniversary and bday cards, and was in a good mood again. Everybody remembered my birthday- with the exception of one of my aunts and my cousin, who also "forgot" the two prior years, so whatever.

I'm sorry that I haven't been on the forum lately. I feel like I missed a lot... too much
I've been losing time, which tends to happen when I'm overwhelmed. I've also been waking up later than usual because I have been feeling especially tired and shitty.

I had a PT appointment on Monday morning at 9:30. I felt terrible when I got up, but felt well enough after my shower to go. But when I got there, just on the walk in I got so dizzy and lightheaded, I had to tell the receptionist I didn't feel safe to get into the pool and had to go home. I laid on the couch until noon because I had the ultrasound at 1pm.

Thank God the test for blood cancer came back normal!!!
All the u/s showed was that I had enlarged lymph nodes in my groin. My PCP referred me for a consult with a general surgeon for a possible biopsy. The appt. isn't until August 14th. I hope that they will go away by then, and the appt. will be unnecessary.
I still have an MRI scheduled for the 17th. I see my neurologist on the 20th, and the MRI will be useful to him, so I guess I will go through with it.

NOW the right side of my (exterior) throat is swollen and I have swollen lymph nodes above/under my collar bones. Still no fever. I don't want to send a message to my PCP right now because I'm certain he thinks I'm a PITA and/or a hypochondriac. I'm thinking of waiting until next week to message him about it if that s- is still there... IDK... I will have to think about it.

I got my new Keurig... I ended up using my 20% off coupon from BBB, but still paid more than I wanted to to get the one I wanted and had the most positive reviews. So far, we're both very happy with it
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-12-2018), Dmom3005 (07-12-2018), Mari (07-12-2018), mymorgy (07-12-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-12-2018)