View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Hi

Thanks for the replies sorry its been a few days as I mentioned I'm having a flare and they've not been good days not much sleep.

I saw my gp today and he's started me propanalol 80mg in the hopes that this will help the blood vessels open more. If it helps it should improve my circulation and the swelling. He also referred me back to pain management. We agreed that if they think neurology will help they can refer me. But they have access to the nerve blocks ect so we've gone with them first.

I understand about staying active as much as possible and in the safety of my home I only use my stick, however for any kind of distance outside its just not possible at the moment my none crps leg is also very sore as is my back so they also impeded my walking. But I am trying to move around as much as possible.

It would be interesting to hear your friends views on having all three conditions Frankb. I agree purlpefoot about physio not touching me but I just wondered if there was something we could be doing. I think the concern is that rather then just the crps I've had surgery on an already arthritic knee and we don't know what's going on inside. I might put it to pain management that an mri might help to make sure there's nothing else going on so it's safe to push the physio a little more.

Sorry I start writing and thoughts come to me. Having a few to many memory problems at the moment[emoji57]

Anyway thanks again for the replies.

Ionaday

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Ionaday83 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (07-12-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-12-2018)