View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 09:38 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The AC in my car has been blowing hot air for a few days now. Driving has been miserable! I bought a can of refrigerant yesterday. I guess it's easy to put in... Corey will be doing that this afternoon or tomorrow morning. The fact that we have to do that at all doesn't bode well. We probably have a leak or something...

We should start seriously considering buying a new car soon, but we are overspending, and will have to tighten our boot straps a bit... like stop ordering out so often, and stop buying things like Keurig's and Coach bags lol

Rocky is doing okay. I got in trouble with Corey last night because he caught me letting him lick some ice cream cake off a spoon
He's been all over me this morning, following me everywhere and constantly seeking attention, which is a little unusual for him, but I'm not complaining

I have to do grocery shopping today. The trip will be even more unpleasant than usual with no AC in the car. I should have gone this morning when it was cooler, but I am dragging a-
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-13-2018), Dmom3005 (07-13-2018), mymorgy (07-13-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-13-2018)