View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 04:10 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavencruiser View Post
I feel like it is very likely to have a concussion after that smack to the back of the head because of the fact that I started to feel "symptoms" as soon as I stepped out of the vehicle, these symptoms include: weakness or lack of coordination in my arms and legs, lightheadedness, anxiety, and hard to focus. What I don't understand is that smell that occurs when you get smacked in the head, that lasts only the second you are smacked, and vanishes afterwords. Any ideas on this?
I just wanted to chime in because I experienced very similar symptoms after getting accidentially elbowed in the back of the head and I also have lots of anxiety. I'm still unsure whether I recieved a true concussion or whether all of my symptoms were due to anxiety, however, I dont think the fact that the symptoms occurred soon after the accident rules out anxiety. Anxiety can come on fast with its symptoms. Think of people receiving unexpected or shocking news and needing to sit down, it's an extremely quick turn around time.
J0HN_TIT0R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote