View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 04:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks Mark. I see you mention the upper neck repeatedly on here. While I agree with you that a lot of symptoms we on here encounter can be from the neck, I still don't have a clear picture of what the diagnosis is.

I have seen numerous PTs, cranial sacral therapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, etc.. that have skills in the upper neck area. I have had some improvement from their treatments, but have never really gotten a clear diagnosis of what the problem is and still have a whole host of symptoms on a daily basis.

What is it specifically about the neck area that is causing these symptoms and what is the right treatment? Who is the right practitioner to treat these neck problems? Are there any diagnostic tests that are more uncommon that could help such as upright MRI, digital motion x-ray, functional-MRI, angiogram?...

These are questions that I am still trying to answer for myself. I think others probably are too.

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote