View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:58 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Hello I am new

Hi my Name is Jeana I have read were so many people have their children have had aneurysms I am so sorry here I am in bed crying over my headaches and my blood pressure being over the top I have a Vp Shunt and it is programmable in the brain I have had more headaches in the past nine years than I have had in the past 52 years and this past month they are getting worst when my last visit to the hospital I had tremors the hospital said there is nothing wrong with me and sent me home I still have some tremors not real bad but I notice them but man the headaches the meds are not working and I am tired of going to the hospital and them saying there is nothing wrong with me when my primary thinks like I do my shunt might need to be changed it may be malfunctioned or infected I am a grand mother of 9 and a mom of 2 and a step mom of 7 so and a wife to a wonderful man so if anyone can give me some advice please give it to me please I go to a Neuro on Aug 8th but if someone can help ease my mind until please help and god bless all of you all
Jeana_D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote