View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 07:10 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Kelly - Your granddaughters are only a couple of weeks younger than my grandson, right? They were born in November? I can't quite remember because Debbie had a grandbaby born around the same time too. I'm your little ladies are just beautiful!

I hope you get the prescription for LDN! That would be great. I remember you did well on it but at a certain dosage, right? It would be so nice for you to find something that would help you and LDN is not as expensive as any of the other meds out there, old and new.

Jappy - I think we have all been there with the depression, sometimes mild, sometimes not so mild. We all can understand what you are going through. I haven't had much trouble with depression. But, I recently started taking Allegra. OMGoodness!!! The depression was probably considered mild but to me it was concerning. I would wake up and almost dread the day. It was an awful foreboding type feeling. I did not like it at all. I stopped the Allegra and have been fine ever since. I was only on it for a couple of weeks. It gave me an insight into what people with depression experience, only worse. I am sorry you are struggling with that. We are here for you any time.

Barb - That's awesome!!!! Your sister is very, very lucky they caught it early. I am so glad to hear she is doing so well. I am so glad you went to the senior center and have met some new friends. That makes such a huge difference, especially when you are in a "new" place and live alone. I need to get out more but my driving is so limited. In fact, I got rid of my car and haven't replaced it. It needed way too much work, more than the car was worth. I hope you stay nice and cool in your cute little house.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-19-2018), ewizabeth (09-10-2018), Jappy (07-19-2018), Kitty (07-26-2018)