View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 12:08 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm sorry I missed part of your post, Mari. I think it's hot where you live? So, I'm really sorry you don't have AC in your car either

Our water is absolutely filthy AGAIN! I got tipped off after I got out of the shower and found the bottom of our white tub covered in black sediment. I was just thrilled. I just happened to run into the rental agency manager when I got home, and asked her about it. I guess that it is because they are doing road work in a neighboring town, and we can expect these issues until NOVEMBER!!! It would have been nice if someone had told us that... the last message I got from the town water department said the issue had been resolved, and that was weeks ago.
I asked Corey to pick up a few gallons or a case of water on his way home. We both drink a lot of water, and I drink A LOT of coffee.

I have been napping every day. I needed a little help to settle down on Tuesday when I found out about the cost of the AC repairs tho.

Today I had PT, and overdid it a little. Then I had to go to the hospital to have blood drawn and submit a urine sample for my nephrologist appointment next week. I wrapped things up by stopping at CVS and playing the lottery up the street. So, I will probably take an early and long nap today.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-19-2018), Dmom3005 (07-19-2018), mymorgy (07-19-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-20-2018)