View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 01:04 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Yeah it’s been a brutal summer here in southeast ga, but went down to Jacksonville for about 4 hours mostly outside with my cooling vest, it was 90 degs not including heat index, which would normally have me locked up in my house with the ac on full blast and instead I was able to wander around the shops a little warmer than I’d like to be, but still able to be comfortable. And only had to take about an hour nap when we got back for the fatigue, where last year we went down for about two hours and when it was only 85 and I was wiped out the rest of the day.

Then went to Gainesville with my mom and dad yesterday for his cancer follow-ups. It was a bit cooler, 83 I think, but wore my vest and my mom and I went all over the place outside catching Pokémon and I didn’t even need a nap when we got home. I was completely comfortable the whole time, even through I did have to use some instant ice packs since we left the house at 6am and didn’t get back till 6pm