View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 08:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Can we include the mental and emotional component of digestion?

Eliminate constipation, IBS, sluggish digestion, bloating with yoga, Ayurveda & Agni Sara - YouTube

Magnesium has been beneficial to me but I have had to experiment with dosage and form .. Recently have been pleasantly suprised to feel some brain fog clear with magnesium threonate-which I have taken before w/o clear (pun not intended) result (but then brain fog wasn't so much an issue at that time). Magnesium citrate (I used "Natural Vitality Calm Magnesium Powder") hasn't disturbed stomach acid but through time seems to penetrate less (while, through time, needing to take more) into my bowel which magnesium hydroxide does do (faciliates larger more well formed stools) but I am careful with because my stomach signals with a bit of pain . Also I have found it useful to combine Mg wiith herbs. Magnesium has also assissted with sleep - a bedrock for brain regeneration.

Since rigidity has been one of my main and longstanding symptoms yoga has been very helpful to counter gently .

John, thank you for sharing your story. I am struck by how patient you are . I feel that there is a gold mine to be realized (in time) from the lead of my resistance -somehow....deep down I sense there is some victimization,embarrassment or shame at the root. Has anyone tried coffee enemas?

With Kind Regards--
MD

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 07-20-2018 at 11:36 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote