View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 12:58 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I just told them to do the oil change when I dropped off my car. Fortunately, I found a $10 off coupon online. The flakey lady gave me a ride home, and Corey will give me a ride back over there to pick up the car when it's ready so we don't have to pay for more cab fare. It should be ready soon. I'm sure it will cost us well over a grand when you throw in the oil change and taxes...

I awoke from my nap yesterday to BLACK water in the toilet when I went to the BR, and sure enough, it was coming out of all the faucets, too.
I called our town water department to ask why we were never given any notice (for at least the second time). They said we were having problems because we are so close to the town line where the work was being done- and notifications were only being sent to residents in THAT town. She suggested we get on the notification list for said town too, but I tried to sign up for them, and I cannot do it because I don't reside there. I'm not done making phone calls...

We still have shitty blackish water, but not as thick or dark, and now our tub drain is clogged from trying to flush out the pipes, and we have very low water pressure in the facets in the sinks because the little screens in them are so clogged.

We ordered out last night because the water was not safe to use for anything- not even hand washing.

And I sucked it up and took a dirty shower this morning because I had to go to the neurologist... yucky
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-20-2018), Dmom3005 (07-20-2018), Mari (07-20-2018), mymorgy (07-20-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-21-2018)