View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 01:57 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I'm still weak in the arms, and more weak in my left arm then my right, and it has officially been 2 weeks later. I forgot to include at the time this slap to the back of the head, my dad was driving backwards very slowly and slapped the back of my head. After this smack, I suddenly experienced weakness in my arms and legs and felt dizzy when I moved my head. When I was working I heard a brief low quiet ring in my right ear, which went away in a second or two. After that am hour later, my head started to hurt a little on the left front side for around a minute and went away. As of recently, I have been keep waking up 3:30 in the morning and have been not able to go back to sleep for an hour and a half. During this time, I would experience extreme anxiety and a dreaded feel of doom. Also, a few days back at my work, my boss called me in the office to go over some things, and I tried to listen to him, but everything felt so foggy and my stomach started gurgling and I was sweating in the rear. I was wondering if all of this is more likely to still be due to stress or is it more likely a concussion.
Cavencruiser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote