View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 12:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm part of the MIA crowd. I actually just bounced back over to NT, as my stepmom just dropped some MG news about her own health to me. Discovered over an eye droop and said that because she swims so regularly that other symptoms that define MG had gone unnoticed. She's about to have her hip replaced, so it sounds like she got a full work up of testing done beforehand.
I'm med free and lord willing in remission still.
The boys keep getting taller and taller. My poor DS2 his pants look ready for a flood, how quick that happened. We are all on summer break until the end of next month.

Everyone seems in good spirits over here at least.

My youngest, DS3 was up early but then DS1 said he was out cold on the floor. So in the spirit of good fun, I grabbed each pet hamster for photo ops. The first was the KO. Then at some point DS3 had relocated to the couch, flopped over sitting up and out came the other hamster for a pic saying that Team Rocket(hammys name) had carried DS3 to the couch after the KO. Silly, for sure, but fun times.
The three had stayed up super late watching movies, Fantastic Four and one other one--I said good night at that point

I'm just enjoying the AC. The last 3 summers here I braved open windows and fans. This year I said oh no...AC or bust.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

GladysD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (09-20-2018), Debbie D (08-28-2018), ewizabeth (09-10-2018), Jappy (08-01-2018), Kitty (07-26-2018), tkrik (08-06-2018)