View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 04:30 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Wow Annie!

i wasnt expecting that explanation. Thanks

My first EMG was done in the right hand in my eye. The one in the hand showed a decrement of like 6 or 7 % which was normal to the doctor who did it.

The one in my eye showed a decrement of near 20% so he said it was clearly abnormal. It was much more painfull and longer than the one i was done before.

The point is that I havenīt symptoms in my face but the first doctor said that it was not needed and that the face was the place where it was more easy to detect since it is a small muscle.

I have got proximal weakness which is better when day starts and worse when finish and they did the test because they found thymic hyperplasia in a tac.

Regarding SFEMG, i think doctor tried yesterday to in the frontal muscle of my head, but she didint seem to know much about it, she told me that it was hard to do and that she would need my help and when we finished she told me that she didnt know if she could take much information from there.

From my point of view the first one knew much more about it than the second one.

I started taking mestinon yesterday and i felt great, but i dont know if it could be placebo or not.

Thanks for your help Annie.

Navario.
NAVARIO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (07-25-2018)