View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 04:45 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Good to hear from you GladysD. I remember when your boys were just little guys. Times flying.

I've been MIA for the past couple of days. I have developed lymphedema in my lower legs and it's been giving me a time of it. Blisters forming and then weeping so I have to have them wrapped each day by a visiting nurse. She's nice and we both enjoy the company and time to chit chat while she's wrapping but I'd enjoy it much more over a cup of coffee or lunch.

If it's not one thing it's another. But I can't complain. I've got too much to be thankful for to dwell on the road blocks that pop up from time to time. They just remind me of the good things in my life.

Tricia, the grandbabies are so much fun but they aren't really babies anymore. Where did the time go? Just to hear them talking is such a joy. Whenever Evelyn comes in my door she announces herself like we haven't seen each other in years. "Gramma, I'm HERE!! I came to see you!" All the while she's charging through the door and throws herself on my lap (Ouch!!) with a huge hug. That will never get old but I know it will change so I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Never thought I could love two little girls as much as I love my own two boys. But it's possible!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (09-20-2018), ewizabeth (09-10-2018), Jappy (08-01-2018), tkrik (08-06-2018)