Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 01:17 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Bryant's Mysterious Illness (MYASTHENIA GRAVIS ??)

Thanks for the response!! I have two tables outlining his illness progression but I am not sure if it is the right place to post them.

The following is a brief narrative about Bryant's illness:

Bryant was an intelligent and dynamic person who now depends on other people to help him eat, drink, sit, and do other personal activities that many of us take for granted. His health condition has been in declining since August 2014, and there is no concrete diagnosis or effective treatment from the doctors (neurologist and psychiatrist) treating him, from both Kaiser Permanente in Fresno and the University of California in San Francisco. He is now under 24-hour care at a residential facility a few blocks away from his home. He is a beloved husband and father who resigned from his programming job in October 2017 due to his deteriorating physical and mental health.

Bryant was first diagnosed with MYASTHENIA GRAVIS in December 8th, 2014, and now is almost completely paralyzed, trembling all the time, and uncommunicative with other people. This post is to welcome opinions, suggestions, and comments from those who may be familiar with Bryant’s health conditions.

I am looking forward to reading responses from others.

Ray
rayt123456 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-30-2018)