View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 12:45 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Frown

Sorry to bring this thread up again, but I still have had no improvement. And my mood constantly swings from normal, to a complete worry wart. I also keep waking up at night and also not able to stay asleep. My knee also feels a timed tingling sensation every 30 seconds. The feeling comes for about 5 seconds, then goes away, but then comes back again 30 seconds later. I was also in a panic mode again today, because I went to go make my lunch, and suddenly I have fell into a total panic attack. This is because as I went to go make my lunch, my arms were more unresponsive and I became very dizzy, and all of the things I had to do completely overwhelmed me, which never happened before. Like I said, I never had panic attacks like this before the smack, only if I was about to throw up. And when I was done eating I went to go floss my teeth, and then again, I noticed as I went to go pick something out of my tooth, that my arms coordination was off, and was harder to control, after this I started to get worried again, so I took in deep breaths. But little did I know, that made it even worse! I got even dizzier then before and it seemed like this wasn't helping so I stopped. It then look at my eyes in the mirror, and noticed that my pupils were slightly dilated, and I went to go to turn on the light, and when I did, my eyes did not respond to the light. This was still during one of those panic things btw, if that even matters. Even if I'm not thinking of my head, the symptoms still appear if I get up out of bed, or look at my phone then far away, I would feel lightheaded, or out of it. My muscles also twitch occasionally on my left side of my body, and my eyes flicker left to right occasionally for a split second when I am trying to look at something or am trying to focus or read. I also noticed a lot more floaters when I go outside as well, and strangely I feel quite ok outside, but when I go in the dark, I become lightheaded again. My stomach also growls a lot more than usual, and my vision is slightly worse. I think that there is no hope for me. My brain could possibly be concussed, and I could be experiencing real symptoms. Besides, my dad did, slap the back of my head after all, and I have read that put brains have the consistency of jello, so more than likely my brain probably jiggled around a bit and hit the wall of my skull. That is probably why I smelled that iron smell for a brief second at the time. I also want to add In there that I ran home from work yesterday, and while stopping to calm down, the world felt fake, and my vision started darkening for a second or two. Thank you again for your time.
Cavencruiser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote