View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 01:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you for your kind words, Carol.

Honestly, I'm just hoping it helps people out there like it has me. It's not a cure all, well not for now, but it have dramatically improved my life as you know. I've done what I tend to do, which is extensive research and personal experimentation, and these are my results.

And yes, what do we have to lose? Unlike some other things I've tried, it is also very rare to have side effects and even rarer to have major ones, so all the better.

I'm so glad the salve had worked for you. I use it for my burning and itching on my lips, where it gets rid of it immediately, and on other parts, where it makes a major difference. I hope you continue to see results and more of them going forward.

For anyone wondering what salve we are using for this purpose, it's the regular one from Fully Activated. I imagine other products could do the same, but this one is cheap, from a great company, and with only organic natural ingredients. They also have an actual lip balm, which is almost the identical formulation as the salve. But I've been meaning to try other topicals myself and will soon.
DavidHC is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote