View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 09:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well, hello! It's nice to hear from you. It's been too long!

I often wonder how you're doing. I hope you're doing well, or at least as well as can be expected given all we have to deal with.

I'm relatively. The CBD has really helped. My neuropathy has progressed since we last spoke, but the CBD has done a lot for me. It came out of no where. Once important thing it has done is indicate that inflammation is a serious component of my disease. CBD is an anti-inflammatory and it's in this respect that it's done the most systematic good for me.

A question, are you sure CBD from hemp is illegal? You're in Virginia, right? Technically, the DEA claims it's a schedule 1 drug, those morons. But recently the first cannabis derived medicine was approved by the FDA, so the DEA will almost certainly be forced to remove CBD from the schedule 1 listing. The drug is called epidiolox and all it is is CBD.

I also found This in case it's relevant: Virginia's Limited CBD and THC-A Oil Law - MPP.

Regardless, American companies ship to all states, so it wouldn't be an issue to get it. But your doctor might be a problem. I find his/her position so sad and typical.

I believe the new farm bill in the USA has passed the senate and will become law sooner than later. If so, and if it doesn't change, CBD from hemp will be legal federally, or so my American friends are saying.

If you think I can help, let me know. And I do know people all over the states, so I can ask someone in your state, if you like.

Either way, it was nice to hear from you!

EDIT: Here is some information about what's happening with the 2018 Farm Bill: Farmers hope 218 Farm Bill will lift 8-year ban on hemp - UPI.com

Last edited by DavidHC; 08-03-2018 at 10:08 AM.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
en bloc (08-09-2018)