View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 07:16 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you, Bizi. Love you lots (((HUGS)))

I ran a few errands yesterday. By the time I went out it was almost 90 degrees... too hot for me to be running around, but when I decide I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it.

The bath mat that goes around the toilet got pee on it when I was trying to get that urine sample, so it was "tainted," and I had to go buy another one. I went to BBB, where I bought the set, to get another one that matched. I had a $10 off coupon, so it worked out perfectly. For those of you who remember me doing this before... I know I'm ridiculous.

I also bought cigarettes and went to Staples to pick a few things up.
But when I went to pick up my prescriptions, they weren't there. My pdoc sent them to my old pharmacy. They're controlled substances (Klonopin and gabapentin), and they can't be transferred, so I have to head over there today to pick them up.

I have the PT reevaluation this morning, then I plan on going to buy more medical MJ, and I have to go grocery shopping. So, I'm not happy having to add something else to my to-do list.

I also didn't get to start trying the extra 100mg of gabapentin last night...

I'm BS at Corey...
He started drinking as soon as he got home around 2:30pm yesterday, and he was totally s- faced by the time I got up from my nap. He must have just been pounding the beers cuz the trash can was FULL of the empties.
I was about halfway through making dinner when he informed me that he wouldn't be eating. Then around 7, he said he was going to bed...
But he didn't make it there before throwing up in the sink, which he was too drunk to even rinse out. I was just thrilled about that.
Before he had a chance to fall asleep, I went in the bedroom to remind him to set his alarms, which he did, so he would wake up in time for work...
He didn't, and he woke up freaking out and swearing.

I finished making dinner, but I made thin pork chops from the supermarket. They will dry out a lot when I try to reheat them, so I'll probably end up having to throw them out.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-03-2018), Dmom3005 (08-03-2018), mymorgy (08-04-2018), PurpleFoot721 (08-03-2018)