Thread: Just venting
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 11:59 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjin View Post
Shak,

I am sorry to hear about what you're going through. I, too, have had a lot of anxiety about what I am experiencing resulting in losing sleep and weight. I started to see a therapist. There is no easy thing I can say to make the situation better. The tough battle is the mental one. You have to try to stay positive or this will beat you down. I struggle with it. You have a baby on the way so be thankful for that wonderful gift. The question I get asked is:

What purpose does worrying serve?

Yeah, it is easy for someone to ask that when they're not going through a difficult time. It is good to talk to people about what you're going through. I would suggest seeking help from a therapist/counselor.

Go outside, enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, be thankful for your wife and the new life you're about to bring into this world. To sound cliche, we only have one life and have to make the best of it. We cannot get back the time that worry steals from us.
Hi sinjin I think we are both going through a similar situation ...its really disheartning not getting any relief regardless of what ever route u take...the only other time I had a medical issue was when I broke my leg few years back playing sports.

Everyone around me was upset but it didn't bother me 2 much at the time because I knew with time I will heal.but I can't say the same with this...its a very testing time for me.

I have read few people's posts wer they get these symptoms and after some time it goes away..i would love that.My symptoms did not start gradually or I had some sort mild symptoms before hand this was a sudden onset,I have not given on finding the course all autoimmune bloods have come back normal only thing that keeps coming back is elevated ESR which means inflammation my doctor has started looking into this now.
Shak2388 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote