View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 12:19 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Desi,

I don't know if other states have this but in Colorado you are allowed to raise up to I think 3 plants at a time for illnesses such as MS pain and other problems it will help.

There are only a few Drs. here also that are allowed to give you the application to raise it. I had to send the paper to Denver along with a sum of money, can't remember how much and they will send you a paper that you can show the police if they come to your house and find it.

The funny part is the federal gov. says no to this. If the feds walked into my house and found it, I would have been breaking the law. Go figure. I got the paperwork done but I chose not to raise it due to the legal problems. When I told people I could use it for the MS they started crawling out of the woodwork handing me some. It didn't seem to do a thing for my pain or sleeping. I would sleep a couple of hours and wake up and I do that anyway. If I have to smoke it every few hours to get the help then I thought why?

My PCP says it is more harmful for the lungs. That's why he threw a fit when he found out I had smoked it. I only tried it a few times though. I don't have an addictive nature so I knew that wouldn't be a problem. I was just raised to not do things like drugs so that's what keeps me from continuing it. I have never smoked in my life but some Drs. think I am lying about that when I tell them. Daddy always told us no smoking and no drinking or he'd beat us to death. LOL

I am having breathing problems now and I start that Cpep machine soon to help me at night but I am having problems in the daytime also. I am thinking it's due to the altitude here. We are at over 6000 feet so I believe the altitude is causing my breathing problems now.

I was also told that I have been exposed to chemicals. I don't know where that one comes from either so that might be contributing to my breathing problems also and the
VNS implant is also causing my breathing problems.

I don't suggest the marijuana to anyone Desi. Some people swear by it but I just don't think it's the answer.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote