View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 10:53 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I got my nails done on Saturday, and they came out beautifully as usual. And it's always nice to see Judy

I was out on my deck Saturday night when I overheard the "husband" from upstairs say that he took out his "guns, knife, scissors, and his roach clips that aren't sharp like knives... on Thursday night." THAT'S JUST F- CRAZY...
Thursday night was the night that they were out of control. I'm not positive it was him talking, but I'm pretty damn sure. What if I had gone up and knocked on their door that night?
I called the leasing office this morning. The assistant manager was very nice about the whole situation, but I don't know how she's going to deal with it. It may end up causing us more trouble, but I thought I had to call. I told her I wasn't well (which she already knows), and don't need to be dealing with all this BS.

They're so bad, Corey's been talking about the possibility of moving when the weather cools off. I didn't tell the office manager that tho. I like our apartment, and don't plan on moving anywhere until I have to because I can't take the stairs anymore because packing up, etc to move here was really hard on me. And where would we move to? We smoke and have 3 cats. Finding this place was hard enough.

The funny thing is, the b- upstairs just won $10K on a scratch ticket. Good things happen to the nicest people, don't they? Anyway, I think maybe they were celebrating Thursday night because that's when she won the money. Corey thinks it's great because now THEY can afford to move now... but I'm sure they won't.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-06-2018), Dmom3005 (08-07-2018), mymorgy (08-06-2018), PurpleFoot721 (08-07-2018)