View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 11:02 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

GladysD - It's so good to hear from you! Your boys are growing up so fast! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer before heading back to school. AC is a must!!! How did you survive without it. Anything over 75 degrees starts getting really uncomfortable for me.

Kelly - How cute!!!! Evelyn sounds like such a little darling! I'm sure her sister has big hugs for you as well. I'm sorry about the lymphedema. Is there anything else they can do for it?

Nothing new to report here. It's hot as heck out in the desert. It was awfully hot today. My grands are keeping me busy. I do enjoy them. At the end of the day, I am beat! I'm not sure how I did it when they were little. Of course, I was younger and didn't have MS that we know of and I'm sure that makes a huge difference. I sometimes think of all the young moms out there will little ones trying to manage MS at the same time. My heart really goes out to them. I am so thankful it all hit when my girls were in their teens and far more independent.

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your summers and keeping cool!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (09-20-2018), ewizabeth (09-10-2018), GladysD (09-30-2018), Jappy (08-19-2018), Kitty (08-09-2018)