View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 04:42 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
I'm not sure how I did it when they were little. Of course, I was younger and didn't have MS that we know of and I'm sure that makes a huge difference. I sometimes think of all the young moms out there will little ones trying to manage MS at the same time. My heart really goes out to them. I am so thankful it all hit when my girls were in their teens and far more independent.
I think of the same thing, Tricia. I remember how active they were and I kept up with them. But if I felt like I do now...back then...I'm not sure I could have done it. I'm thankful, too, that my MS didn't hit when my boys were young. Not sure how that would have worked out but I'm sure it would have had to.....not much choice there.

I am relying on my rollator and wheelchair 100% of the time now. No more spurts of time where I feel strong enough to go it alone. Makes me sad but what am I gonna do?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Kitty; 08-17-2018 at 06:48 AM.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (09-20-2018), ewizabeth (09-10-2018), GladysD (09-30-2018), Jappy (08-19-2018)