View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 09:52 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you for the links, Mari

I used to take a total of 2400mg of gabapentin a day for the neurological pain from MS for years without any apparent side effects... but I was on lithium- NOT Seroquel then. I stopped taking the gabapentin because it stopped helping with the pain. Seroquel doesn't play nice with other meds, so there's no way I could take anywhere close to that dose now... just going up from 300 to anywhere up to 600mg can be really sedating at first.

Had I known that I took double my night pills, there's no question that I would NOT have taken any of my morning psych meds (more Seroquel, Lamictal, and Klonopin) because that would just have compounded the problem. But I was unaware I made the mistake until about 10pm... and had already taken them.

That night I thought about not taking/reducing the dose of Seroquel I usually take (700mg) because I already had so much in my system, but decided against it because I didn't want to make matters worse by messing around.

Right now, I'm really not sure if I'm hypo or not because I'm so tired and don't feel well. I'm having symptoms early in the day, but they seem to disappear or improve the more tired I get later in the morning/in the early afternoon.
I napped from 1:30-6pm yesterday, and it didn't feel like it was enough.
Today is a bad day. I will probably take a shower, go play the lottery up the street, and go back to bed.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-09-2018), Dmom3005 (08-09-2018), Mari (08-09-2018), mymorgy (08-09-2018), PurpleFoot721 (08-09-2018)