View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 11:05 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Eric. I'm glad to see that you found this part of the forum. I should have directed you here before but for some reason it slipped my mind. I'm not going to repeat what I already wrote in your other post but wanted to mention that this part of the forum can be rather slow at times. Give it a little time and I am sure others will eventually respond as well.

There aren't too many of us out there that have tried the SCS or pain pumps as those are usually saved more as a last resort. There are a couple of us that have though. As I have said before, the SCS did not work for me but something similar know as a DRG stimulator is working great for me and I know someone else on here that it is working well for as well. If you would like to read more on others experiences with either the SCS or pain pumps, the sub-forum for that is here:
https://www.neurotalk.org/forum118/
This is another general forum not just for people with CRPS so there are a lot of sufferers of other neurological problems on there.

Hopefully others will chime in soon enough to share their experiences with you. Until then, I hope I was of some more help

Alaina
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (08-11-2018), Mlewis13 (10-31-2019)