View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 05:57 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I'm now 6 months after and don't feel any different to previous months in terms of depersonalisation.

My length of required sleep has returned to around 7-8 hours / night and I often wake up before my alarm and can carry out a full day at work without any major problems.

I found a stronger B-50 complex and have started on that with no negative side effects. My current supplement regime is:
  • DHA (fish oil) – 2x360mg
  • B50-Complex (Ultra B 150 Forte):
    • B1 - 150mg
    • B2 - 150mg
    • B3 - 150mg
    • B5 - 150mg
    • B6 - 150mg
    • B12 – 0.4mg
    • Folic Acid – 0.5mg
    • Biotin – 0.15mg
    • Choline Bitartrate – 75mg
    • Inositol – 75mg
  • Activated Methyl B12 (mecobalamin) - 1mg
  • Curcumin - 15,800mg with bioperine

I currently also take lecithin and a standard multi-vitamin which I plan on dropping back. I also hoped to drop back on the fish oil and replace it with an increase in oily fish in my diet but so far I haven't managed to increase it beyond about 2 meals per week so I'm sticking with the fish oil tablets.

I have begun to accept that my current feeling of depersonalisation is permanent brain damage. It doesn't get weaker or more intense, it doesn't alter based on what I've eaten or drunk. I hope that by accepting this that it will make it easier to accomodate it into my life long term, and if I turn out to be wrong and I recover totally then it's a bonus, rather than the other way around.
mothbox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote