View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 07:52 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Mari, sometimes it takes me more than one day to recover from med mistakes too, and this one was a doozy...
I was particularly tired and I didn't feel well yesterday, so maybe my body was still trying to bounce back from it. But it's not unusual for me to feel like total s-, so who the f- knows.

I have pool PT at 10:15am this morning. I'm looking forward to it.

I have to go grocery shopping today, and I planned on trying Stop and Shop's pick up service for the first time. Unfortunately, I had to wait until Corey came home to find out what he wanted. So, by the time I tried to choose a pick-up time, the earliest I could get was 3-4pm, which is too late in the day for me...

So, I guess I will have to wait to try that service another time, and I'll have to drag myself through the store again today.
My list is WAY too long. I will have to cut it down, and plan on shopping again later in the week, to make things more manageable.

I usually nap early after going to the supermarket, but I'll have to stay up until 2-2:30pm to wait for the postman because Corey's Blue Emu is arriving, unless he comes home early from work, and can answer the door.

I won $100 on a scratch ticket yesterday! It's not a lot, but I'm very happy because I never win more than $10-20 on those things. I don't know if I will buy two more, or just take the money and run?

My next door neighbor has been having a hard time financially, and has been very depressed. She said she only had $24 in her checking account after gassing up her car the other day. I offered to GIVE her money twice, but she refused my offers. Since I just won the money on the scratch ticket, I slid an envelope with a $20 bill under her door. I left no indication of who the money was from.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-10-2018), Dmom3005 (08-10-2018), mymorgy (08-10-2018), PurpleFoot721 (08-10-2018)