View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 10:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Dixie1234,

First off, I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering the way you are. This is not an easy disease to live with, but it is possible, and there are ways of making life enjoyable certainly at times, despite it all. We're also here to help each other.

Reducing stress and expectation (whether good or bad) will help. But we all know that's easier said than done. All I know is that overtime I've learned to live with this, well somewhat, and CBD has also made a noticeable difference for me over the last few months. It has helped with my numbness thanks to the analgesic qualities it has and that it's a vasodilator. So my hands and feet feel better. I also have disc issues in my neck and it was helped reduce the stress/tension I feel there. CBD's benefits for those with arthritis are well documented too, certainly with plenty of anecdotal reports. My parents use it for this. For this, a combination of a tincture and topical product are best, so that might be worth considering.

Just be sure that you're using a quality product because there are lots of bad ones and scams out there. Look for reviews and 3rd party testing. I've recommended some on here, I think, but if I can help, just get in touch.

Sadly, I've realized doctors are completely useless with this condition, at least in my case, but also in so many others. They almost always stop short of any serious efforts to determine the cause of the neuropathy, and just recommend horrible medications intended to treat nothing more than the symptoms, and these are often ineffective. But I've found one doctor in all this who has at least been willing to search out the cause even though so far we've been unsuccessful. The best advice I can give to anyone in this situation is to not give up and be their own advocate, both with the doctors and in trying new things that might help.

Good luck!
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote