View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 04:03 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowNothingJon View Post
Perhaos try using a styllus. There are many inexpensive multi packs on certain shopping sites, though if you try a cheap one from a drug store and it works, you may wish to consider buying a more well built and likely more expensive model.

Of course if holding writing implements is bad on your hands this solution is not for you.

I find devices with touch screens ddon't always read my movements, though I am unsure if that is related to neuropathy.
I have this neuropathic pain/ tingle/numbness/ pricking in all my finger tips which makes using touchscreens hard - but not as hard as I find using a stylus. The problem with stylus’s in my experience is that you still have to hold then in your fingertips and the process of typing is slow. So it’s actually even harder and more sorethan putting up with the pricking.

Just my take on things though - a lot depends on our own personal preferences or tolerances. I did use a stylus for a year or so when the pain first started in my fingertips.

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote