View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 02:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

My vascular dr would be the person to push with for PAD testing. But mine is bilateral. We’ve discussed the colour changes which he says are a benign response to temperature change due to nerve damage from SFN. He says this is permanent damage so there’s nothing that can be done. He thinks all my issues relate to SFN but he did mention small vessel Vasculitis too. I see him or rheum again a week today and have sent them images of the petechiae already.

My neurology appointment has been triaged by them and connective tissue clinic will want to wait to see what neuro says. But I feel strongly that this bouncing must stop and rheum must take the lead as I have a rheumatic disease not a neurological one. The Parkinson’s like symptoms are most unlikely to be PD but more likely to be Parkinsonism - movement disorder due to no one treating the SFN. That said I don’t want skin biopsies galore if they need to take one off the spots to check for IgA Vasculitis. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote