View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 12:55 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Mat,

It's nice to hear from you. I'm really happy to hear you found the post helpful. That was the plan!

Yes, the plight of the poor boy was in the news of late: https://www.theguardian.com/society/...st-says-mother. From what I know is that the law in the UK is that anything under .2% THC (it's .3% in the USA and Canada I think) can be sold, so hemp is okay, which the source of much of the CBD oil around. But the situation seems unclear to me from what I've seen. What I do know is that there are multiple reputable sellers in the UK and ones that ship to the UK, so if you want it, then you can get it. In Canada with an RX you're good to go, but I need pure CBD isolate and that's not available. So I'm getting mine elsewhere. I think Bluebird Botanical from the states has a office in the UK, but I'm not sure. They have third party testing for everything the sell, very transparent.

If you want to take the legal route in the UK, you might want to ask others who would know better, who live and use CBD in the UK. There are many who live their lives using quality CBD there. You can always speak to your doctors about your situation and see where that gets you, but it seems like the situation there is less than ideal. I know 4 neuropathy sufferers who went off all meds after a few months of CBD use. I myself use CBD instead of anything RX. This is not to say that it will work the same way for everyone, so take it for what it is, anecdotal evidence.

I am sorry to hear that your problems continue and your nerve damage is expanding. It's happening to me too. I've given up on conventional medicine and haven't seen a single doctor in at least a year, maybe even two. In a few weeks I'll see a new neurologist but I expect absolutely nothing from him. I wish it were different, but this is how it is.

I hope your path leads you toward some resolution and help, and maybe CBD will help with that. I'm here if you have any questions if you do decide to try it.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote