View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 04:43 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi33 View Post
I would be extremely cautious about this.

A warning sign is the large number of testimonials on the site. There is no independent medical confirmation of any of them. For all anybody knows they could just be advertising material composed by the owner of the clinic.

The information here may help you to make an informed choice about the clinic:

Nine Things to Know About Stem Cell Treatments
I have actually seen that list of 9 already. I doubt the physician is outright making it up. You could flat out lose your license or more for something like that. His regular practice is sports medicine where he is using the same cells+prp.

Integrative Medicine in Colorado | Aspen Integrative Medicine

You may also notice that many of the testimonials are more modest. One, presumably for a severe TBI patient, talks about how he learned to use a straw after the treatment to feed himself. Not exactly promising the moon. I would also say that he has said that the treatment will take several months for you to see the full benefits. So the other treatments you are doing around that time are unlikely to account for the improvements people are making. The only other thing that might is HBOT because you are doing it long term.

Indeed as they warn he is using testimonials to back up what he's claiming. But like I said, I found several people who went through his protocol outside of those he recommended I talk to in my HBOT support group. One woman was helped a lot and was able to begin working again, the other one modestly. In both cases it took several months to receive the full benefits.

The whole protocol seems well thought out. HBOT is mobilizing stem cells into the blood which can be collected in a minimally invasive way. The whole idea is that you are harvesting as many of the right type of cell as possible. HBOT is also changing the expression of thousands of genes and oxygenating the brain which is therapeutic in and of itself. There is much evidence now for the efficacy of HBOT including the fact that I have already benefited from it.
SilenceIsSacred is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote