Thread: out of control
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 08:30 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

a former friend called me from my past. I hadn't spoken to her in over 25 years. she is a great grandmother now. She married young and had children young.. when it gets cooler we will get together we will get together for lunch. Her family always has tons of problems and it never stopped. Her two daughter are divorced and one was beaten by her husband. Her close friend and hair dresser died of aids. Her son married somebody from Kiev who stopped working and wants to come here and who he now supports. He is an obsessive compulsive. Her ex husband is 95- He is still a part of her life. I realize I missed hearing all the vicissitudes of her life. She wasn't a good listener. I am sort of shaken by her phone call. I mentioned that I was bipolar but she didn't seem to comment and I told I had a stroke and she said how her ex husband who I knew had had three.
I see my pdoc this thursday. I can't wait to see what he says about cymbalta. My antidepressants don't work and I am so depressed.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-19-2018), Dmom3005 (08-18-2018), Mari (08-19-2018), OhKay (08-20-2018), PurpleFoot721 (08-18-2018)