View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi...yes, I'm here! I flew back yesterday and was home last night. Todd is still in bed so I am getting a chance to write you all. Sorry I didn't check in during the week but it was very hectic and I didn't have a chance to get access to a computer for anything but working.
The actual job is pretty easy.
Learning the programs that I will be using was easy but the doing each process right without missing a step was a little difficult. But luckily, The people out in CA are terrific and I won't have a problem asking questions if I have to.
Monday is the big day where I will be working in my new cube and getting everything set up. They realize that I won't be quite ready to take calls yet so they are giving me a few days to get organized and try to duplicate all the reference materials on and off the computer they have out there here.
While I was out there.....I ate all sorts of good things. I had Olive Garden, Japanese food and Thai food for the first time. Boy they were all yummy!
I am pretty tired today but I will be taking it easy this weekend.
Thanks for thinking of me!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote