View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 05:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DishRag View Post
Jan....You made me laugh out loud...and I'm still chuckling Thank you

Tina, my X was Bipolar(still is). I tried to help her, but it is one of the only things in life I failed miserably at. So in the end we split up(Bipolar was the tip of the mental health iceberg) and I moved on. Even with my PN(which is nowhere near as bad as yours) I moved on and found a better life. What I am trying to say is that this might be a good thing so go with it and enjoy some new found freedom.
Thanks for your reply - that is not the first time I have heard that I might improve when the initial stress is over from the shock -- Either way, it is really time for me to focus more on myself and what I need. I really have been remiss taking care of ME - first my husband, then kids, then grandchildren an I'll push my self to the max and then crash when it effects nobody but me - stupid! SO #1 right now is focus on me. I got a cute puppy and even though the hand work is more than I really want to do right now, but the unconditional love and the company is amazing. It is a little dog that will stay under 8 lbs.
Tina
tinaanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote