View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 05:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
I'm sorry you're having to deal with all this. CBD is great, and maybe you can try higher and higher doses, slowly moving your way up, to see if you have greater pain relief. I'm thinking of the tincture here. But I wanted to also say that it might be worth trying some THC too. If you're in a legal state or in Canada, or anywhere that has medical cannabis, it might be worth a try. CBD combined with THC and other cannabinoids and phytochemicals can at times be even better for mood and pain, especially if CBD is dominant, maybe at least 3:1 or 5:1.
DavidHC - well I live in state where it is still illegal - but close enough to another state that it is legal and have thought about trying it. I tried "butter" one time (luckily I used half of what was given me) and my heart went racing like crazy, which consequently increased my pain - I am on a narcotic and have worried that mixing the two might be too much, but I take it around the clock. I am serious about finding out more about the 3:1 - my brother who had throat cancer is on 1:1 and swears it would help me -- but again worried about the heart and the mixing - I don't want to be another statistic.

Also, since you are "the resident" CBD expert - I'm on the 1000mg like I mentioned and wondered how much to take a day (I'm doing like 4x times a day) and I'm close to my second week - so how much in your opinion should a person take - the health food store said as much as I want - but that doesn't seem to smart. As I mentioned the lotion has been HUGE in pain relief for me. AND do you think it is a cumulative thing? Thank you so very much

Tina
tinaanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote