View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Karen i am mucker from nova scotia i to had asked the same question about jobs. Well i would say the best thing to do is think of things you have always thought interesting or fun but just did not think you could do or didnt have time to do. I have been going through this my self comp wonts me to think of a new carer to go into they are going to pay for my schooling. I am not sure if thats something you would wont to do or could get the funding for if you lived here i could help with that part. Any ways the two jobs that i have come up with and of course doesnt mean i well get to do i am waiting for surgery right now ok back to my thing here. My first choice is a game warden and the second one is private investigator. But here are a few other jobs you could do the pay wouldnt be much but it would get you out of the house. A greeter at wall-mart or some other department store,Host-est,operator at a Hotel or night clerk the last jobs i am not sure what all they would have to do but it might be ok. What i did was go through the job sites on the net and read the descriptions it really helped me think of jobs that i might wont to do. Oh and if it has nothing to do with money then just volunteer at the hospital and retirement homes is a nice way to get out and get your mind off of the pain you have to put up with every day. Any ways i don't know if my babbling has helped at all but i do wish you the best and i hope that things well get better for you. Oh and i just wonted to say way to go with taking back some of your control I have just started to get some of my control back and god it does feel good. I guess its one of those things we just take for granted until its gone for me it felt like one morning i woke up and took a look around and hit rock bottom in my life. But now i know what happened and i am tyring to take it back. Mind ya a friend of mine pointed out it took quite some time to lose my control it well take time to get it back. This time i think i well make a few tweaks here and there ha ha ha
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote