Thread: A shock wave.
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 04:51 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm sorry. I wish that they would be that easy to talk to, but they aren't. My bol is very strong. They seem to only want to talk to me on the internet. That way he has all of the control. He has not talked to me on the internet in a while. My niece requests emails. If I'm upset by what they say, they have it all written down in the email, and can print and save it for further action, or punishment.

I was moved up here first because the property that I lived on in the capital of my state was being sold. Now it's happening again. My sister has passed away. I remember my sister told me that these things will never happen again. I've heard things being said when I was talking to another person in the house. He's retiring in 3/4s of a year, and he doesn't want me around. It's like he's built a wall between him and I and I don't know why.

I have become very depressed. My case manager says it's very weird how they don't talk to me. I forgot how she put it. The whole thing is about money I believe. He asked my former case manager to find a place for me to live. I'm positive that he wants to move me out into the system.

I don't know how he got permission to talk to my former case manager. My new case manager found the information. He wants me to move out, and there's nothing that I can do about it. I'm having kidney problems on top of all of this. My niece said he wanted to move me out when he found this out. I think that it's all about the money, and hearts have cooled off about me in the family.

I sent an email to my niece's husband to ask for help with programming a phone this week, and I got an unfriendly email back from him. That was the first time that he was unfriendly to me. I think that my bol is talking to them, and slowly turning them against me. I know what I've heard from my case manager about what my former case manager said about him wanting to move me out. My niece said that he wanted to move me out when he learned that I have Kidney disease. So these things are not my imagination or paranoia. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-30-2018), Dmom3005 (08-30-2018), ger715 (08-31-2018), mymorgy (08-30-2018), OhKay (09-01-2018), PurpleFoot721 (08-31-2018)