View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

After lots of ups and downs, mainly UPS lol, I finally feel like I'm going in the right direction now that I've been on 7.5mg of Abilify for a couple of days. I'm still hypomanic, but my symptoms are less severe (ie/ I'm no longer paranoid), and I feel a little more like myself

My BP is difficult to treat tho, and based on past experience, I know there's a good chance I could go back up higher again. I hope that's not the case.
I think I will need to go up to at least 10mg to get back to my baseline because there is plenty of room for improvement right now. I see my pdoc on the 7th, but may call her before then.

I'm still not napping, aside from one short one a couple of days ago. It's not that bad of a thing because I've gotten to spend more time with Corey. I haven't been tired during nap time lately, or tired when "bedtime" rolls around either, but lately I've been forcing myself to smoke MJ earlier, which helps knock me out, and get into bed.

For the last two days, I haven't felt sedated from the Abilify like I was before, so I haven't felt like the walking dead. I'm more comfortable because I'm sitting still a little bit better, too.

I've been busy lately. Some of my time has been spent with purpose, but a lot of it has been spent doing random s-, some of which I just can't remember. That happens sometimes.

Corey is on vacation this week. He really needs it. Thank God he didn't have to be stuck at home with me last week...
No, we don't have any plans, and are not going away anywhere.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-01-2018), Dmom3005 (09-01-2018), mymorgy (09-01-2018), PurpleFoot721 (09-02-2018)