Thread: A shock wave.
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Dear BF,

You have every right to be angry. You are right when you say that ANYONE in your situation would be experiencing the same feelings that you are now... fear, anger, anxiety, and a sense of abandonment are normal reactions to everything that's hanging over your head. I'm so very sorry that you have to deal with all of this. You deserve to be treated so much better

You are a kind and sensitive man, and I know that you don't want to be upset (or upset anyone else), but you are being treated badly, and I think that you should allow yourself to experience the emotions you are having to a certain degree. It's unhealthy to bottle everything up, but I think that it's also important that you take steps to control your anxiety right now, too

I'm happy that you find so much comfort from your relationship with God, and that you feel comfortable reaching out to us. We will always be here for you

By law, anyone can tell your case manager, therapist, etc anything they want to, BUT those providers are not allowed to provide ANY information about you AT ALL back unless you have signed a release...
That can be useful IF your providers are adhering to the law, because they can get information about what your BIL's intentions are, and relay that to you, but he doesn't get anywhere by trying to find anything out about you.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-01-2018), Brokenfriend (09-01-2018), Dmom3005 (09-02-2018), ger715 (09-01-2018), mymorgy (09-01-2018), PurpleFoot721 (09-02-2018)